Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
BB 9930 OEM AC Charger emitting a high pitched noise?
CAL926

In the recent days my a/c usb home charger has been making a buzzing noise. I've noticed this only seems to happen with the phone is fully charged. This has never occurred before. The sound is loud enough that I can't sleep at night, even with the phone across the room. I've tried different outlets but the problem persist. I know my phone is fully covered by Asurion but does that include my charger? Would I be able to exchange it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB 9930 OEM AC Charger emitting a high pitched noise?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CAL926 - A buzzing noise would be very annoying, so I come with great news! Your charger comes with a one year manufacturers warranty. So if it needs replacing, it can be done! Let us know, CAL926, as we'd like to assist. Thank you, and take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: BB 9930 OEM AC Charger emitting a high pitched noise?
CAL926

Great, so can I just call up tech support, describe my problem and ask for a new one? I called once, they insisted it was my battery...wrong so I hope we can resolve it this time around!

0 Likes