BB CURVE DATA PLAN
ABx3EP

Friend is offering me a free BB Curve 9330, is the minimum data plan still $10/month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB CURVE DATA PLAN
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Blackberry Curve 9330 is a smartphone and will require a smartphone data plan starting at $30 per month for 2 GB.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is confusing.... if you are talking about the "social messaging" BlackBerry Curve offered awhile back, there is a webpage that implies it is still available for a $10/month 75 MB data plan with limited apps preloaded on the phone:

http://shop.verizonwireless.com/?id=bb%20social

However, when I click the link to "Add to cart" - I'm led to the $40 Share Everything option where I need to choose a data allowance,  "Smartphone Monthly Line Access on Share Everything Plans: $40 "

Are you an existing customer, or would this be a new account?  You'd probably have to talk to a rep to see what the options really are. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know for sure myself. When I Google searched that model number, it said it was a smartphone. So I thought smartphone data plan. You're right, it might be the social BlackBerry that was offered by Verizon Wireless. Actually they just announced and updated version of that type of phone. I started a post about it somewhere on this community in the BlackBerry spaces.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Found it.

0 Likes
adam_ardery
Enthusiast - Level 3

After 6/28 it became unavailable. But before then we had it available.

0 Likes