BB Caller ID problem...Weird!!!!
littlegirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I receive a call the persons name, picture id and ringtone shows on the phone...However, the telephone number is incorrect! It shows the telephone number of the last person that called me...what's up with that!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BB Caller ID problem...Weird!!!!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

littlegirl wrote:

When I receive a call the persons name, picture id and ringtone shows on the phone...However, the telephone number is incorrect! It shows the telephone number of the last person that called me...what's up with that!!!

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  I searched around and think I may have found an answer for your problem.  A user in another forum had a similar problem as you came up with what they called a solution.  On your device, go to Options>Security Options>Encryption.  Select disabled and save.  See if that does the trick for you.  Let us know here in the forums. 

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: BB Caller ID problem...Weird!!!!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

littlegirl wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  I searched around and think I may have found an answer for your problem.  A user in another forum had a similar problem as you came up with what they called a solution.  On your device, go to Options>Security Options>Encryption.  Select disabled and save.  See if that does the trick for you.  Let us know here in the forums. 

Doc

0 Likes