Re: BB Classic will be released Feb 5th, 2015!!!!
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

Day almost over on east coast US, nothing on web site yet. I check two or three times a day.

Come on, Verizon.

0 Likes
JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

The original announcement was early first quarter. Half way first quarter is mid-February.   To meet early first quarter, they would have to carry it before February 14th.  Verizon made some big announcements today regarding price structures on phone plans. Hoping to be able to lower my monthly payment.

0 Likes
Tk-949

On ATT web site now they have content that the Passport and Classic will be available and you can sign up for updates were as verizon has said nothing. Very Disappointing that it takes this long.

0 Likes
NRHayatt

I completely agree!

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Tenacious_Dog <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

As we can all see, February 5 is past now. I check Verizon News often, no announcements, no real news.

I don't expect to see the Classic until at least mid February. VZW is slow.

0 Likes
Tenacious_Dog
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope you are correct about mid-February.  If nothing else, hopefully before long Verizon will follow ATT's lead on providing Classic information and sign up for updates.

0 Likes
JackCarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Take a look at the link below...this writer indicates MAYBE by July...not good...

BlackBerry: All cracked up, with nowhere to go | InfoWorld

0 Likes
areyes163
Enthusiast - Level 2

This does get a little old. Verizon always takes their sweet time releasing devices on their network. Its very rare they are on time with the rest of the carriers. I am waiting for them to release the classic along with the rest of you all. Hopefully it is soon. I loved my 9930 and have the q10 now but I am excited to get the tool belt back. Looks like a very sharp device.

0 Likes
blackopsjeep
Enthusiast - Level 3
Tenacious_Dog
Enthusiast - Level 3

I seriously hope this is correct! Smiley Happy

0 Likes