BB Peal Flip WILL NOT TURN ON
nviolet

I upgraded an app recently, and rebooted as required, only my phone will not reboot. I have taken out the battery. Left it out, etc. and I also connected it to BB Desktop Manager, where I received the message, it recognizes the device but I must have a dead battery or needs to reboot.

Battery was full. The phone is attempting to reboot itself because the red light keeps going on and then off and I hear the connection/disconnection noise about every 10 seconds.

Please HELP!!! This is my only means of communication.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Peal Flip WILL NOT TURN ON
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Looks like the operating system crashed. Needs to be reloaded. Take to store or call tech support.
0 Likes
Re: BB Peal Flip WILL NOT TURN ON
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

nviolet wrote:

I upgraded an app recently, and rebooted as required, only my phone will not reboot. I have taken out the battery. Left it out, etc. and I also connected it to BB Desktop Manager, where I received the message, it recognizes the device but I must have a dead battery or needs to reboot.

Battery was full. The phone is attempting to reboot itself because the red light keeps going on and then off and I hear the connection/disconnection noise about every 10 seconds.

Please HELP!!! This is my only means of communication.

Thank you!

Hi,

The app that you recently upgraded is interfering with the OS of your device.  You will need to remove that app in question from your device with either Blackberry Desktop Manager or Blackberry Swiss Army Knife.  After the app has been removed, then pull the battery and it should reboot and return to normal operation.

Doc

0 Likes