BB STORM
glomoy
When i got my BB Storm in March, I was able to watch NBC shows on the Storm, its been deactivated for awhile.  The verizon tech support people in the store didn't even know that this existed and that it had been deactivated.  The Storm, which is supposed to be the big BB for verizon ain't all it was advertised as. Too bad I am stuck for 2 years with this phone.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB STORM
SaNDman
Contributor - Level 3
Sorry you feel this way. But what do you mean Storm not the big BB for Verizon not all advertised? You still can do other things with your Storm: email, go into the browser watch youtube, etc. I got my Storm in May and I love it!:smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
john68
Its to bad you dont like your storm their is many great applications for it and its only going to get better.I love my storm and cant wait to storm 2 comes out.
0 Likes
LOWFLYER
Contributor - Level 2

glomoy wrote:
When i got my BB Storm in March, I was able to watch NBC shows on the Storm, its been deactivated for awhile.  The verizon tech support people in the store didn't even know that this existed and that it had been deactivated.  The Storm, which is supposed to be the big BB for verizon ain't all it was advertised as. Too bad I am stuck for 2 years with this phone.
You ppl amaze me by coming here, making one post about how your BB use to do this and now it doesn't.....now it's "not all it's cracked up to be?  You're stuck?  Last time I checked, you could whip out your wallet at the nearest VZW store and buy yourself a better phone....Please save the melodramatics and try to remember that you may or may not be able to watch NBC (get a Voyager if u want TV) but last time i checked, you could surf the internet with relative ease, IM all your friends on any of 5 different messenger svcs installed on the phone, received new emails within 30 seconds of them dropping to your inbox, and download cool applications like Slacker Radio for instance which streams internet radio directly to your handset free of additional charge.  As far as I can tell, it is all it's cracked up to be and then some and still one of the premier phones at VZW.
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3
Was this a live feed from NBC online(stream) or was this through VZ zone(DL)? I know that when stream media  with Youtube and it wont play ,you can clear your cache and waaalaaaa it will play again.
0 Likes