BB Storm 9530 sync with calendar
Klaus

I am a Verizon FIOS customers partnered with Yahoo! Can I sync my BB Storm 9530 calendar with my Yahoo calendar? Or can I sync with my Verizon calendar? Is this accomplished using the BB desktop software? My son uses this method with Outlook but I no longer use that calendar/email.

TIA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Storm 9530 sync with calendar
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Klaus,

Welcome to the Verizon forums.  With the Blackberry Storm 9530 (or any other Blackberry device), you can syncronize your Yahoo information between your desktop and your mobile device.  For more information on Yahoo Mobile for your device, go to Yahoo's website or search for Blackberry Yahoo.  As far as syncronzing with your Verizon email, I'm sure you can do that pretty easily.  I am not very familiar with a Verizon email account, but I will find out and let you know right here in this forum thread.  Hope this helps,

Doc

0 Likes
Klaus

Thanks. I will watch for your post. I am tired of entering data in 3 different calendars. 😞

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

If you know the account settings for you Verizon email account, you can set it up yourself.  On your device, go to Email Settings and click on Add.  One of the options is to set up a Yahoo account.  For setting up the Verizon account, when you add that account, select Other and input the user information.  Let me know if you need any further help.  You will then get calendars for Yahoo and Verizon, both integrated onto your device's calendar.  You can sync them both with your device via the included USB cable and Blackberry Desktop Manager.  That program can be found on the CD that was included with your device.

Doc

0 Likes
Klaus

OK. Bear with me here. I receive both Verizon and Yahoo email on my BB already. Do I still need to set up something else?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Klaus wrote:

OK. Bear with me here. I receive both Verizon and Yahoo email on my BB already. Do I still need to set up something else?

Ok, no.  You have already done that, good.  All you need to use is Blackberry Desktop Manager to syncronize the data on your desktop.  Go to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/ for more information.  For any troubleshooting with the program, go to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/desktop.jsp for more help.  I hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Klaus

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

You're welcome. 

Doc

0 Likes