BB Sync vs. Wireless Sync from Verizon
trainer

I used to own a Palm Treo and subscribed to Wireless Sync from Verizon.  I could access my wireless sync files from my laptop and complete multiple operations such as deleting many files at once, sort by subject, author, etc.

While I love the BB Tour, sometimes working on the small screen (and keyboard) is a bit much on the eyes - even with increased font.

Is there any way to access what's on the BB via a large monitor and perform these types of operations?   I'm not on an enterprise server, so deleting e-mails from Outlook has no impact on the BB.  Besides, I prefer to have my e-mails remain on my laptop.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Sync vs. Wireless Sync from Verizon
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

trainer wrote:

I used to own a Palm Treo and subscribed to Wireless Sync from Verizon.  I could access my wireless sync files from my laptop and complete multiple operations such as deleting many files at once, sort by subject, author, etc.

While I love the BB Tour, sometimes working on the small screen (and keyboard) is a bit much on the eyes - even with increased font.

Is there any way to access what's on the BB via a large monitor and perform these types of operations?   I'm not on an enterprise server, so deleting e-mails from Outlook has no impact on the BB.  Besides, I prefer to have my e-mails remain on my laptop.

Thanks.

Let me make sure I understand what your asking, you want to be able to work on your email on your hand held via your computer screen without actually syncing your email between the lap top and pda?

0 Likes