Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BB Z30, Yahoo and GMail emails get deleted after 30 days!
BBUser2

I am using BB Z30. Yahoo and GMail emails get deleted after 30 days! Why there is no option for Sync Timeframe?

MS Active Sync emails an be retained forever!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB Z30, Yahoo and GMail emails get deleted after 30 days!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BBUser@VW, I can understand how that can cause some issues. I have a lot of e-mails that I need to keep longer than 30 days. Do these e-mails delete just from your device after 30 days or if you log onto a computer they are deleted from there as well? Is this something that just started to happen? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BBUser2

These emails are available in my email accounts. They just do not show up on my BB Z30.

I have a BB Z10, on BB 10.3, and it has a Sync Timeframe which can be set to Forever. I believe when Verizon pushes BB 10.3, my issue will be resolved.

Could you please let me know when Verizon plans to push BB 10.3 update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BBUser@VW, thanks for those details. Have you tried deleting all unwanted e-mails in your inbox on your device to ensure that this isn't a memory capacity issue?

At this time, no confirmation or release date has been provided for the next software update, but you can stay tuned here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes