BB email
arush

I can receive email but I cant get any graphics in the emails because it says something about no service book being found, I also cannot send emails from my phone.

And Bing doesn't work on my phone, it says "configuring bing mobile" and then just closes...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB email
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

arush wrote:

I can receive email but I cant get any graphics in the emails because it says something about no service book being found, I also cannot send emails from my phone.

And Bing doesn't work on my phone, it says "configuring bing mobile" and then just closes...

Hi,

On your device, go to Email Settings and press the Menu key.  Select Service Books and Send Service Books.  That should get you going.

Doc

0 Likes
arush

Thats not an option it just gives me a bunch of internet options

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

You may need to re-register your host routing table.  Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table.  Press the Menu key and select Register Now.  After doing that, pull the battery out and allow your device to reboot.  Let me know what happens.

Doc

0 Likes
arush

There's a bunch of different ones, does it matter which one  I choose?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

You don't have to select any of them.  Just go into the Host Routing Table folder and press the Menu key.

0 Likes
arush

If i dont click on the host routing table and press the menu button all it says is close and if i click on it, it highlights one of the many different choices there are. When i press the menu button I have the options to view, register now, or close

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

You want to click Register Now.  It doesn't matter what is highlighted in the table list.

Doc

0 Likes
arush

i just got an email that said that my handled has been registered with the wireless network

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Good.  That is what you want.  Now try to send an email and see if it works.  You can send one to me if you like.  Click on my Screen Name and you will see my email address listed.  If that doesn't work, I still have one more trick up my sleeve.

Doc

0 Likes