Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BB issues on new software.... resolved??
rjj5250

There has been known issues on the BB 5.something (from a few months back and I can't remember which software update it is) and it REALLY screwed my phone up, I have spent many many hours in the store and on the phone with them.  So I downgraded to the 4.7.161 again, and most have cleared up, except the fact that I can't play my music I purchased from V Cast (which was an issue right after I ungraded to the 5.0) so they had me backup everything on my computer and wiped my phone.  I re-installed, and the music still didn't play, everything else was fine, including my 3rd party apps.  Well, so they said it was an internal software issue and they sent me a new phone.   Ok, so I get the new phone and have everything moved to my phone that was backed up..... the music STILL does not play, AND to top it off, I am missing my 3rd party applications that I bought!!  THis is such a headache!!  So now the last rep told me to get a new 4gb card because the "license aquisition failed ....." or something like that, I don't remember exactly what it said.  Anyway, does anyone have a clue about the 3rd party app thing?  Is it stored in my phone.... or on my little card?  ANY help on this would be fabulous!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes