BB10 Pre-order at AT&T, available March 21
sjcorpst

I can't believe that Verizon is going to let AT&T beat them out of the gate in the US.  Come on Big Red, let get them available

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BB10 Pre-order at AT&T, available March 21
BBFanatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Typical VZW, Pathetic but typical.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

It is the silence that is annoying.  If I had not been with VZW since they were Bell Atlantic Mobile, I would probabaly jump ship.

0 Likes
BBFanatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I most likely do.

0 Likes
jarmeling
Enthusiast - Level 2

Heard the rumor that Verizon is working to up the shipment date by a week? If true, they might start shipping our Z10's today or tomorrow.

0 Likes
BBFanatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

That would be nice. I pre-ordered the first day sharply at 8. My order still says "March 28, 2013" though.

But I can see Verizon shipping to all NEW pre-orders before those who already have ordered. After all, they got my money already.

0 Likes
organized_mayhem
Enthusiast - Level 2

And how would that be? Money should not change hands until order is ready to ship. Card should not be charged until then.Rumor is Pre order to release on 21st. If this is true I'd say its still a little early to start shipping. Tomorrow at the earliest.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

I was told explictly when I pre-orderd that I would not be charged until the phone shipped...

0 Likes
jarmeling
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unless it happens today (rumors of an early shipment), I suppose we are still on track for the 28th. Would be nice if Verizon scooped the other guys by delivering a day earlier than them all, but oh well.

0 Likes