BBDM 5.0 No Outlook option in Configuration Settings
Bykepsycho

After letting my BBDM update itself, I could no longer sync my BB8830 with my laptop.  I uninstalled BBDM and downloaded the latest version from Verizon website.  The software is no reinstalled but there isn't an Outlook option in the Configuration setup for syncronization.  What gives?  This is the the third time this year that I've had to reinstall BBDM after it updated itself.  I need to sync my BB with Outlook.  This is a serious problem, I need help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BBDM 5.0 No Outlook option in Configuration Settings
Bykepsycho

Does anyone monitor this forum?  Or does the silence indicate that no one has an answer?

0 Likes
Re: BBDM 5.0 No Outlook option in Configuration Settings
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

Bykepsycho wrote:

After letting my BBDM update itself, I could no longer sync my BB8830 with my laptop.  I uninstalled BBDM and downloaded the latest version from Verizon website.  The software is no reinstalled but there isn't an Outlook option in the Configuration setup for syncronization.  What gives?  This is the the third time this year that I've had to reinstall BBDM after it updated itself.  I need to sync my BB with Outlook.  This is a serious problem, I need help.

Thanks

What is the current OS on the tour and the BBDM?

0 Likes