BBM/SMS sending during an active call?
PinkLady

Hi all, i was hoping you could shed some light on 2 things for me: 1) while on an active call, i know my bb is capable of sending an sms, but sometimes, it just wont do it-any ideas?  and 2) BBM-i was on an active call and needed to bbm some1 and the msg just stayed pending till i ended my call and THEN it sent.....any ideas on that?

tia for your help! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BBM/SMS sending during an active call?
bigdaddy2009
Did you have full signal?  1XEV <= all caps like that?
0 Likes
PinkLady
Yes, as far as using data (ie.bbm/email/etc.) during a call, i know that is not possible-i realized that after i posted, so the issue still remaining, send sms during a call - sometime my curve will allow it, and sometimes it will not! I'm just baffled by the fact that there are times i have nooo problems at all - does any1 else experience this as well??    TIA :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
coolv2g1
I have the same issue.  It seems to be a blackberry thing that's very sporadic.  I had a sprint curve that did the same thing it would let me receive texts while on a call but sometimes go to a clock when sending out.  I've hunted other forums for an answer and some people don't have the issue and others do.  On one forum one guy was providing a reasonable but stupid  answer was that the incoming texts was coming in over voice, but were sent out over data.  I don't know what causes it and I believe it will probably be an unsolvable issue unless there were a lot of complaints raised about the issue.
0 Likes
PinkLady
:smileyhappy: yes cool i have to agree with you, i havent found an answer as to why it does/doesnt happen at times-its just a sporatic thing at this point.....but i was just curious if anyone may have found a solution for  it.  thanks!
0 Likes