BBMs not going through
DogMama

We just moved from Georgia to Washington.  No problems with either Blackberry or service since moving except...All of a sudden my husband and I can't BBM each other.  I've tried with all my other contacts, he is the only one I'm having a problem with.  It is literally taking about 12 hours for BBMs to get from him to me and vice versa.  I've done a hard reset, don't know what else to do.  I am really aggravated - anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BBMs not going through
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

I've personnaly never had that problem, so I shooting in the dark here.

1. try deleting eacher other from BBM and then have him request a contact to you.

2. delete  BBM and reinstall. It should find all your contacts, but of course, back them up first.

Good Luck!

JB

0 Likes
Re: BBMs not going through
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

DogMama wrote:

We just moved from Georgia to Washington.  No problems with either Blackberry or service since moving except...All of a sudden my husband and I can't BBM each other.  I've tried with all my other contacts, he is the only one I'm having a problem with.  It is literally taking about 12 hours for BBMs to get from him to me and vice versa.  I've done a hard reset, don't know what else to do.  I am really aggravated - anyone have any ideas?

Thank you SoccerRef for the great input and accurate options.

In addition, please ensure that your husband's phone number, email and Blackberry pin are saved to your BBM contacts.

0 Likes