Back-up assistant will not work....starts to backup then stops and say has lost network connection.
WISEY

Back-up assistant will not work....starts to backup then stops and say has lost network  connection. have tried several times and same error.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Back-up assistant will not work....starts to backup then stops and say has lost network connection.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon WISEY!

I'm sorry for the trouble the Backup Assistant is causing you! Are you still having this problem? If you login to vzw.com/myverizon and click "Contacts", can you see the list of your contacts? I recommend removing the application from the device, then redownloading. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Back-up assistant will not work....starts to backup then stops and say has lost network connection.
WISEY

Did that and still did not work...removed back up assistant and then redownloaded  it. Also contacts are not in backup. When starting backup it says 2 pending back ups

<Personal information removed for privacy per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
wghandorf

Backup Asst.corrupted my 9930. I had to do factory reset, NOT a Security Wipe. After reset, then re-install BA if it isnt a built in app on your BB model. Then, u can either restore BA contacts from your BB Desktop Software, or better yet from BA on your PC cuz your corruption issue may have been passed on to your Desktop Software when u did previous Desktop backups.

Also, if ur worried that u may have transferred the device corruption to ur Desktop Software, you can restore your PIM data using the "Protect" app instead of doing a Desktop Restore. Still with me? After everything is working and u have BA working with ur contacts, then u can do a backup to ur PC using ur Desktop Software.

If this isnt clear mail me at <Email address deleted>....good luck!

<Personal information removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes