Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
JMB
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do we get BU Assistant to ask to set a schedule for backing up?

On my older LG phone, I had a choice of backing up morning, afternoon, night. I don't see a choice either on the BB or online at the BU assistant web site. It only asks if I want to restore when I click the icon. 

Online there is a sync button but I don't know if that does a bu from the cell or only from online to the cell if I do editing online. I clicked the sync button (on my computer) and it's been "syncing" for 15 minutes....

My husband has over 400 contacts (business and personal) and needs a reliable backup assist so knowing the details of when is important.

Otherwise - if I do a backup on the Blackberry software, how do I read it? Or is it only proprietary and does a restore from the software?

So many questions when you do a new type of phone....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
Crackberry20
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok open backup on phone and then at the back up screen hit the black berry button the one with the dots and a window should come up with set schedule that will give u the morning afternoon and night options 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
Crackberry20
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok open backup on phone and then at the back up screen hit the black berry button the one with the dots and a window should come up with set schedule that will give u the morning afternoon and night options 

0 Likes
Solved Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
JMB
Enthusiast - Level 3

I still did not have that menu but my spouse did. So I uninstalled and reinstalled after a new download and it's working. So it was a bad installation the first time.

I am grateful for a forum like this to help and be helped. Thanks...

0 Likes