Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
JMB

How do we get BU Assistant to ask to set a schedule for backing up?

On my older LG phone, I had a choice of backing up morning, afternoon, night. I don't see a choice either on the BB or online at the BU assistant web site. It only asks if I want to restore when I click the icon. 

Online there is a sync button but I don't know if that does a bu from the cell or only from online to the cell if I do editing online. I clicked the sync button (on my computer) and it's been "syncing" for 15 minutes....

My husband has over 400 contacts (business and personal) and needs a reliable backup assist so knowing the details of when is important.

Otherwise - if I do a backup on the Blackberry software, how do I read it? Or is it only proprietary and does a restore from the software?

So many questions when you do a new type of phone....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
Crackberry20
Novice

ok open backup on phone and then at the back up screen hit the black berry button the one with the dots and a window should come up with set schedule that will give u the morning afternoon and night options 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
Crackberry20
Novice

ok open backup on phone and then at the back up screen hit the black berry button the one with the dots and a window should come up with set schedule that will give u the morning afternoon and night options 

0 Likes
Solved Backup Assistant how to schedule on BB
JMB

I still did not have that menu but my spouse did. So I uninstalled and reinstalled after a new download and it's working. So it was a bad installation the first time.

I am grateful for a forum like this to help and be helped. Thanks...

0 Likes