You can use following tips to extend your BlackBerry Tour 9630 battery life:
*Turn off BlackBerry Tour connection to a wireless network when you are not in a wireless coverage area.
* Switch your vibrating notifications to sound notifications or LED notifications, lower the volume of your sound notifications, or select a shorterring tone .
* Turn off the flash in the camera.
* Set your BlackBerry Tour 9630 phone to turn on and turn off automatically.
* Charge your BlackBerry Tour regularly.
* Keep your battery connections clean. Every few months, use a cotton swab or dry cloth to clean the metal contacts on the battery and the phone.
* Set backlighting to remain on for a shorter period of time and lower its brightness.
* Delete the original message when you send a reply on BlackBerry Tour.
* Send a message to multiple contacts using Add To, Add Cc, or Add Bcc.
* Close third-party applications from the application menu when you are finished with them.
* Change your browser options for animated graphics so that they repeat less often on web pages.
I have also provided a link for additional information http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=20102
If you try the helpful advice above and you still have problems, you could try getting the battery exchanged. BlackBerrys typically have good battery life and the Tour should make it through the day with moderate use.