Black Berry Storm 2 number 3
mothow

Well im on my third  BB storm 2 in 3 months.Frist one had touch screen issues which i put up with but when my speaker started buzzing and hissing i had to call tech and they sent me a new Black Berry Storm 2.The new one has a perfect screen it works great but my speaker is doing the same thing.This is the ear speaker not the loud speaker. Now Verizon is sending me Storm 2 number 3.

I babied these phones and none of them  has ever gotten wet or dropped or anything.Now  i'm afraid  that my new phone is gonna do the same thing.So at what point do i have the right to ask for a differnt phone?Id like to step up to a Motorola Droid or HTC if i get my new phone and this happens again.Id be willing to pay extra for the upgrade but I really dont want another BB storm 2. But i have invested a good bit of extra money in cases and chargers and screen protectors etc for this phone.But i cant go through  much more of this with the BlackBerry Storm 2's.I must say though  that Verizon has awesome support.

PS.. Anyone else having this problem with their Storm 2?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Black Berry Storm 2 number 3
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

They used to replace a phone with something different after three bad ones.  I hear that program was discontinued after so many Storm 1 devices were returned by people wanting a free upgrade.

My advice is to get ahold of the highest supervisor you can and plead your case there.  But I don't think you are going to have much luck from what I've read.  One problem is they keep replacing devices with refurbished ones.  Say what you want but there is a reason a device has been refurbished.  Where do you think your first ones went?  Yes to other people after a quick look and they are probably still having issues...............

0 Likes
bstorm2b

Yes the multi fru has been discontinued. There is no other way to get a different phone but to upgrade. I have had my 9550 for about 3 months and have had no problems with it besides the send key sticking a little,but nothing too bothersome. I would suggest to just hang in there with it and it its that much of a problem you can always add a line to get a discounted phone and just remove the data plan for your storm2 and add a droid plan instead, thats if it is worth 9.99 extra a month to have a new phone.

0 Likes
joeyfly55

I feel your pain, I am waiting today for my 3rd Storm2 in 2 months, and SEVENTH storm (4 storm 1s and 3 storm 2s) in 12 months. My wife has had 3 storm 1s. We are trapped in this contract and this 7th storm is the final straw for me. I wasted countless days and hrs on the phone and in the stores trouble shooting and dealing with these **bleep** phones. UNACCEPTABLE. I wish you and all of us who are the unlucky ones with multiple problems good luck! Close to switching carriers if they don't get me out of this phone soon.

0 Likes