BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
newshutr

Ok, so what's the deal with BlackBerry 6 in the Verizon World..?  Rumors that Verizon has killed the tests on BB 6 for the Storm 2.  But make it available for the Bold 9650 because of the RAM.

More rumors say that Vzw is planning on offering a "beefed up" Storm 2 with 512 MB of RAM, that matches the 9650's.

So, where does this leave us current Storm 2 owners..?  Do we get a discount on a "new/beefed up" Storm 2? Do we geta straight up exchange?  Or are we current Storm 2 owners left out and have to buy a totally new phone?

Is it a marketing decision just to sell newer phones? If so....I may just take my $$$ and my 4 phones to a different carrier..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

newshutr wrote:

So, where does this leave us current Storm 2 owners..? Out in the cold  Do we get a discount on a "new/beefed up" Storm 2? Seriously doubt it Do we geta straight up exchange? Never happen Or are we current Storm 2 owners left out and have to buy a totally new phone? yes, the S2 has been dumped only after a year on market looks like

Is it a marketing decision just to sell newer phones? You betcha!If so....I may just take my $$$ and my 4 phones to a different carrier..

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
curiousgb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years but that will be coming to and end soon. 

0 Likes