Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
newshutr

Ok, so what's the deal with BlackBerry 6 in the Verizon World..?  Rumors that Verizon has killed the tests on BB 6 for the Storm 2.  But make it available for the Bold 9650 because of the RAM.

More rumors say that Vzw is planning on offering a "beefed up" Storm 2 with 512 MB of RAM, that matches the 9650's.

So, where does this leave us current Storm 2 owners..?  Do we get a discount on a "new/beefed up" Storm 2? Do we geta straight up exchange?  Or are we current Storm 2 owners left out and have to buy a totally new phone?

Is it a marketing decision just to sell newer phones? If so....I may just take my $$$ and my 4 phones to a different carrier..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
SFObrien
Novice

newshutr wrote:

So, where does this leave us current Storm 2 owners..? Out in the cold  Do we get a discount on a "new/beefed up" Storm 2? Seriously doubt it Do we geta straight up exchange? Never happen Or are we current Storm 2 owners left out and have to buy a totally new phone? yes, the S2 has been dumped only after a year on market looks like

Is it a marketing decision just to sell newer phones? You betcha!If so....I may just take my $$$ and my 4 phones to a different carrier..

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry 6 on the Storm 2?
curiousgb

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years but that will be coming to and end soon. 

0 Likes