Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
BlackBerry App "My Verizon"
JLSchutt

I had a nice little app on my BB called My Verizon. It would give me usage and billing info among other things. I don't remember where it first came from - probably an invitation from Verizon to download and install it. Anyway, a couple of days ago I saw a notice that a new version of My Verizon is available, and would I like to install it. I said yes. When the download was about 95% complete, a message popped up that said "Download failed." Since then, the app has completely disappeared from my BB. The new version is not there (which I expected after the error message), but the old version is gone as well. Where can I find this app to put back on my BB? A 20-minute conversation with a tech support person at Verizon led nowhere. Hoping to get an answer here.

--Jim--

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry App "My Verizon"
JLSchutt

I should have Googled before calling Verizon. Found the answer almost instantly. The magic URL where My Verizon and several other apps can be found is http://mobile.vzwapp.com. I've downloaded and installed the latest version. Didn't even require a restart.

0 Likes