BlackBerry Bold 9930 shuts down.
blackberrybold9930

My 1 month old blackberry shuts off for no reason at times. I have to pull the battery out to use it again. Trying to start the phone the normal way is no use, the screen stays black as if there was no power supplied to it, battery was fully charged, no falls or water damage. Does any one know what could be wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Bold 9930 shuts down.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi blackberrybold9930,

That indeed sounds like an alarming device issue! When did this begin? Has the device been recently dropped? Is the battery showing at full percentage when this happens? Have you attempted to complete a full security wipe on the device? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
blackberrybold9930

The phone has had this issue since it was new, the only time I droped it was 2 days ago and it has not shut doen since. I broght the phone to the verizon store and they said it was a hardware issue and they are sending me a replacement device. Thanks for your response and help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anytime blackberrybold9930! Please keep us posted if we can provide any additional assistance in the future, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
billblast

Youre correct ,this phone does shut down for no   reason an really I m sick of it please don't be on a imporantant call because it wont matter when its ready too shut down it will.

0 Likes