BlackBerry Bold problems with emails
Rescuer101

I am having a problem with not all emails being forwarded to my BlackBerry Bold from my Outlook. I have set up all my email accounts and have been getting most emails, but some are just not getting through. They are not blacklisted.

Also when I send an email from my BlackBerry I have no record of the emails I send on my Outlook. Why doesn't this sync?

Can someone please help? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Bold problems with emails
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

Are you using Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook Express? 

Also what type of emails are they?  (gmail, business, personal, yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc)

Thanks,

gmandisco

0 Likes
Rescuer101

I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, not Outlook Express.

They are mostly business emails. I am getting most emails from my business email address but just some are not coming through. I can't work out why.

0 Likes
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok. I would first recommend reading this forum post from our friends at crackberry.com:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-setup-your-blackberry-sync-outlook

Follow the instructions in the link above and post your results.

Thanks,

gman

0 Likes
Rescuer101

Thanks!

I'll do that and see if that works.

Much appreciated.

0 Likes
Rescuer101

Hi Gman,

I had already set up all my email accounts through Microsoft Outlook.

Folder redirection was already set up for inbox and sent items.

So I still don't know why I'm having this problem. Any other suggestions? Anyone?

Thanks.

0 Likes
gmandisco
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried seeing what the messages not being sent have in common? maybe they are all from a specific user, maybe the file size is too big, etc.

I'm guessing you already tried the basic stuff (battery pull, phone wipe, etc)??

As for the sent items, I was having the same trouble. for me to view what i had sent i also had to setup to automatically forward a copy of the sent message to a different email account. so right after i send a message (from my work (AOL) acct) it forwards a copy of the message automatically to my personal (gmail) acct.

That was the only way i could get it to sync sent items.

0 Likes
Rescuer101
I'll try that.
Thanks.
0 Likes
Jude526

try resending your  service books  that might help

0 Likes
alzie

Hmmmmm having some of the same problems with mine. All E-mails were working well, then I noticed I wasn't getting any mail from one account. I went on line to view the email, and there is about 60 emails I never received, and I run a business with this phone? What a joke

0 Likes