BlackBerry Horror story/Is it fixed?
MutatedGamer

Ok, I just got a new phone today (Motorola Devour FTW) And my friend told me go to phonezoo.com to get ringtones he uses it all the time. So, I say download one I say, then FWD it to me. He did it, so I make an account. Just to be on the safe side, I didn't want to put my cell phone number I just got it, for obvious reasons. I ask my sister if she wants to try, and she has a BlackBerry tour OS5 (or whatever it is). She gets it, gets a verifaction thing, some random thing, and gets the ringtone. It starts playing at random, then whenever she hangs up a call, and gets a text. She deleted it from her phone, but it still did it. After research we saw about looking at the device memory, removing battery, blah blah blah. After awhile, we got it so it wouldnt play. We really just removed the battery, and after a long boot, it stopped doing it. Is she safe from the horrors or "The Bad Touch" ring tone, because it played even when it was on viberate, and in school that could be a little....

[Please keep it clean - Thanks]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Horror story/Is it fixed?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

What version is her Operating System (OS) and platform is she running on her Tour?  Go to Options>About and both will be listed there.

Doc

0 Likes