BlackBerry Storm Voice Activation Not Working
workaholick

Ever since i upgraded to 5.0, Voice activation does not work well. Sometimes i have to do 3 attemps for it to work. I called Verizon Tech support, they had me do a wipe, But that did not cotrrect it.

does any one have any suggestions?
Are you having same problem?:smileymad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Storm Voice Activation Not Working
james37fwtx

goto blackberry app world and download "vlingo" it works perfectly from the start!

0 Likes
Photonzo

I'm having a similar problem with my BB-Storm. I use a Blueant Light hands free Bluetooth device and when it says 'say a command' I say 'call home' and it asks 'did you say call home?'  The problem is is that the word 'home' can barely be heard even with the volume up as high  as it can go on the Blueant and BB-Storm.  Doesn't matter who I call, like my son..I say 'call Kevin' and it says 'did you say call Kevin?' But the volume of the word 'Kevin' can barely be heard.  I'm thinking it's a software bug..I've tried all options to fix it.  The speaker function used to work perfectly before I updated to 5.01.   Any suggestions?

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Contributor - Level 1

2 Known problems with 5.0 are. Bluetooth calling is hit and miss on voice commands, and screen dim problem. Other than those two problems I would suggest a reload of the software, But those two will not change until Rim works out the bugs, lets hope it is released a little sooner than is usual for Verizon storm 1. The 5.0 is a huge Improvement over the old software but still not perfect.

0 Likes