I don't think anything spectacular is planned until 10.3 is released. This update is likely just bug fixes. If you're not having any issues you should probably ignore this update anyway.
- Support for 64GB and higher exFAT MicroSD so you can store and enjoy more photos, music and files to your BlackBerry 10 device.
- Enhancements to Bluetooth, Media, Browser, and more!
Availability:The latest update for BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 is expected to start rolling out in the following regions pending carrier availability:
- Europe Middle East and Africa – Starting May 27
- Asia Pacific : Starting May 27
- Canada: Starting May 27
- Latin America: Starting mid-June
- USA: We expect availability starting late-June
Besides the aforementioned changes, there has been at least 4 official releases between our official 10.2.1.2174
and the newest 10.2.1.3175. More than just bug fixes, we will see if it shows up within the next couple of weeks.
According to the schedule in the article from N4BB it looks like late June for the U.S. customers to begin getting 10.2.1.3175. Ouch!
Yep, also read mid June, but some scary notes suggest that it could be late June.
With our luck, we'll have to wait until August.
Looks like we may not see 3175 OS, seems to have been pulled from most carriers
for Z10. Still up for Q10 & Z30. Hopefully 3181 or newer soon.
If it goes anything like all the previous updates it could be at least August before we get this new update on the Z10! Anybody have a clue what is the hold up.....? I don't understand why they do this every time to BlackBerry owners. I love the service through Verizon except for OS updates. It's really frustrating!