Re: Blackberry 10
Mandm1229

The hardest part about the Z10 is it does take time to learn. It unfortunately is not a device that one can simply play with in the store for 3 min then decide its completely for them. If they have done some research on it then they may have a better idea. That's why we need word of mouth and live demos from actual users.

I was asked by a Manager at Best Buy mobile to come give a demo to their staff. The training from BlackBerry only scratches the surface of what this phone can do.

0 Likes
cvs20042004

I got the blackberry Z10 last night and I have been waiting for this to come out and I can truly say i am totally disappointed. When I got it and started to play with it , i started to realize that I had a glorified i-phone in my hands that said blackberry on it. When you look at the contacts, and the music and the contact list and the texting ....low and behold you have an i-phone. The so called swiping is neat to begin with but gets old in a hurry. This phone has so much potential but instead if keeping the good stuff of blackberry they took the way of apple ...I am so disappointed in this, I am going to take this phone back and get either a samsung galaxy 3 or the razor max hd.or i might just revive my storm 2..

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Have you considered waiting for the Q10?

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I agree completely, 21stNow. I've been a CB reader since 2008, and these days it's only acceptable to post there if you're extolling the virtues of BlackBerry.

0 Likes
Mandm1229
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Mandm1229

Your reply is blank. Please try another method to post your comments on this Verizon Wireless Community Forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TheClays0809
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you get a S3 or Razor you will get a MORE glorified iPhone than the Z10.  The Z10 is nothing like the iPhone, its completely different in every way!  It may not have all the features the old BB's do, but the OS is brand new while the old OS had time to mature and get all those features.  I am sure in time those old features will be slowly making their way back into the new OS.

0 Likes
photometric
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the Z10 and am loving it.  It is such an upgrade to the Storm2.  Of the battery life concerns, the larger screen will always draw more battery, especially at the pixel density of the device.   However, with 3 people with Samsung Android phones besides myself, this phone's battery is much better than theirs.  Only when doing GPS navigation do I see a big draw down.  The Q10 with keyboard will have a much larger battery in it that will give the longer life time also.

Personally, this is the perfect phone for me, I live on the hub and the additional expanded capability and multitasking power of the phone has made me very happy once I got the hang of it.  It's like all things new, there is a learning curve and this device does the best at bringing new concepts of usability forward while holding on to the core component about blackberry which is a communication device.  Hoping you either hold onto your Z10 or wait for the Q10 which will help with the idea of blackberry's physical keyboards.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Glad to hear from the Z10 users. I also had the Storm 2, and I actually didn't mind it, so I'm sure I'd love this device. Enjoy!

0 Likes