Blackberry 7100V
Svtikjan

I want to get new unlocked phone BLACKBERRY 7100V and just want to make sure can I use it with Verizon carrier?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 7100V
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Svtikjan wrote:

I want to get new unlocked phone BLACKBERRY 7100V and just want to make sure can I use it with Verizon carrier?

Hi,

You can call customer service at (800) 922-0204 and ask, but I do not believe that phone will work on Verizon's system.  It is a GSM phone. 

Doc

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Svtikjan wrote:

StreetDocRN wrote:

Hi,

You can call customer service at (800) 922-0204 and ask, but I do not believe that phone will work on Verizon's system.  It is a GSM phone. 

Doc

The Blackberry 7100V is STRICTLY a GSM phone. It will only work on GSM network. Verizon runs on CDMA network. Two very different networks indeed. Basically the 7100v is incompatible for Verzion and would never work. Verizon wouldn't even unlock the 7100V because it is not their phone.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

TheGreatOne is correct.  After further research, it was made for Vodaphone's network in Europe.  Keep looking around the internet...there are lots of good deals on Blackberry devices you can use on VzW's network on EBay.

Doc

0 Likes