Blackberry 8330 Voice Quality Stinks (now)
WyattEarp

I have an 8330.... I mostly love the phone with the exception that lately the phone's voice quality really stinks.  This hasn't always been the case.  The voice quality was pretty good initially, then I had to get a replacement and the quality went down a little, but now the people I am speaking to can hardly understand anything I am saying.  Is there anything I can do/try/reset to try to improve things, without having to go into the retail store for tech support?  I HATE going to Verizon stores now that you have to sign in before you can get any kind of help whatsoever!

Thanks,

WE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 8330 Voice Quality Stinks (now)
Michele-VzW
Contributor - Level 2

WyattEarp wrote:

I have an 8330.... I mostly love the phone with the exception that lately the phone's voice quality really stinks.  This hasn't always been the case.  The voice quality was pretty good initially, then I had to get a replacement and the quality went down a little, but now the people I am speaking to can hardly understand anything I am saying.  Is there anything I can do/try/reset to try to improve things, without having to go into the retail store for tech support?  I HATE going to Verizon stores now that you have to sign in before you can get any kind of help whatsoever!

Thanks,

WE

You can call into to tech support but unless you have added any applications or changed the settings on the phone it's probably the microphone itself that's damaged...

0 Likes