Blackberry 8830 wireless synch help
lp4birdie

Can someone give step by step instructions to configure my device so that it syncs to my laptop

wirelessly as my USB is bad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 8830 wireless synch help
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

lp4birdie wrote:

Can someone give step by step instructions to configure my device so that it syncs to my laptop

wirelessly as my USB is bad.

Wireless data synchronization prerequisites

• Verify that you have synchronized your organizer data using the synchronization tool of the BlackBerry® Desktop Manager. For more information, see the BlackBerry Desktop Software Online Help.

• Verify that your BlackBerry device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry Enterprise Server that supports this feature. For more information, contact your system administrator.

Synchronize organizer data over the wireless network

1. In the address book, calendar, task list, or memo list, press the Menu key.

2. Click Options.

3. Set the Wireless Synchronization field to Yes.

4. Press the Menu key.

5. Click Save.

To stop synchronizing organizer data over the wireless network, set the Wireless Synchronization field to No.

About synchronization conflicts

A synchronization conflict occurs when you change the same email message or organizer data item on your BlackBerry® device and in the email application on your computer.

If you reconcile your email messages using wireless email reconciliation, on your device, you can set whether the email messages on your device or the email messages on your computer take precedence when an email reconciliation conflict occurs.

If you synchronize your organizer data using wireless data synchronization, the organizer data on your computer takes precedence over the organizer data on your device when a data synchronization conflict occurs.

You can find more information about your Blackberry device at the link below:

Blackberry 8830 Support

0 Likes