Blackberry 9650 Contract Phone
ChrisHrobak

I recently bought a Blackbery 9650 off a lady but she didnt tell me it was a contract phone is there any way to get it to work with the 80 plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 9650 Contract Phone
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

80 plan? I'm not sure what you mean by that - an individual plan with minutes and data that totals $80 a month?  A prepaid plan?  (I don't think you can use the Bold on a prepaid plan-or it has to be on a contract plan for 6 months and then you can use it on a pre-paid...I'm not sure)

Is the phone still active on her account?  Is it branded Verizon?  As long as the phone is branded Verizon, and the ESN is "clear" (meaning it's not active on another account, and not listed as lost or stolen) then you should be able to dial *228, choose option 1 and activate it to your account.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 9650 Contract Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question ChrisHrobak!

The Blackberry 9650 can be used with our $80/Smart phone prepaid plan. You can get more plan details on http://bit.ly/U0Zgon and also activate the service with our specialty prepay team at 888-294-6804. I know you'll love the 9650! Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Thanks!
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes