Blackberry Appworld Overcharging
Gahworkplease

Last night I noticed that the price for Final Fantasy dropped from $6.99 to $4.99 and went to purchase it.  When I logged into Paypal I received a notification popup that read something along the lines of  "The price of this app has changed within the past 24 hours.  You will be charged $7.39 for it" with an OK button.  I click OK figuring it's some fluke but when brought to the final confirmation page it again shows that I am about ot be charged $7.39 ($6.99 + tax).  At this point I backed out.  I tried downloading the game half a dozen times since last night and every time I get the same results.  A little help please?

Thanks!

(I posted this over in the Blackberry forums and they said I should bring it up around here)

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Appworld Overcharging
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

The price of the app would be something you would have to contact the vendor of the app about.  If you look at the app, there should be a contact email address where you can contact the vendor.  The vendor of the app is who sets the price.  Hope this helps.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Appworld Overcharging
Gahworkplease

Yeah, I've tried that already.  I tried contacting everyone to get this resolved but ended up being redirected somewhere else or not responded to, oh well :smileysad:  Thanks for the suggestion.

I've given up, all the hassle wasn't worth the $2, should have just paid it in the first place and saved myself the headache.

0 Likes