Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Blackberry Bold 9930 Setting up e-mail accounts unsuccessful
zAlegria

I just purchased the Blackberry Bold 9930 and have been unable to set up email accounts.  When I go into Setup and select Email accounts, it automatically says connecting to email settings and it won't give me any other option and just says it was unable to connect with the server.  It's not even giving the options that are on the simulator.  I have been going through this for over an hour now and it's getting very frustrating.  Yes, I have a valid Blackberry ID and I am connected to my home wifi network.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold 9930 Setting up e-mail accounts unsuccessful
Exhausted-PA

<Duplicate post deleted for crossposting violations per the . See for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes