Blackberry Bold from I-Phone?
Not applicable

If I change from I-Phone to Blackberry Bold 9930, can all my contacts, etc. also be changed over?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Bold from I-Phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are your contacts currently backed up anywhere other than the phone?  iCloud?  Verizon Backup Assistant?  Soem have had bad experiences with Verizon's backup assistant, but it has transferred contacts from basic phones to BB to iPhones to Androids - in our family at least.  If they are backed up online, theoretically, they can be transferred to the new phone.

Some stores are more capable than others of transferring contacts form one phone to another.  If you aren't making the purchase in the store, they are less likely to try and help with a transfer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are your contacts currently backed up anywhere other than the phone?  iCloud?  Verizon Backup Assistant?  Soem have had bad experiences with Verizon's backup assistant, but it has transferred contacts from basic phones to BB to iPhones to Androids - in our family at least.  If they are backed up online, theoretically, they can be transferred to the new phone.

Some stores are more capable than others of transferring contacts form one phone to another.  If you aren't making the purchase in the store, they are less likely to try and help with a transfer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thank you.  I will see about the Store backup.  Can you answer this:  I am suddenly getting all these answers and questions from people on the forum; can't seem to get away.  How can I stop getting everything? THanks.

0 Likes