Blackberry Bold problems
joey85236

I just had to get a new blackberry bold because my old one wasnt working correctly.  Im trying to upload all my pictures and music from my old one and my new phone doesnt recognize the memory card.  It says "memory card not found" when i search for it.  How can i get the stuff on my card onto my new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Bold problems
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You may have to format your media card. This will erase all data on your card, so back up everything to your computer before formatting. Then put your card in and go to Options>Media Card, then press the menu key and choose Format Card. Once finished, all the BlackBerry folders will be there, and you can drag and drop your files from your computer to your card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Bold problems
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You may have to format your media card. This will erase all data on your card, so back up everything to your computer before formatting. Then put your card in and go to Options>Media Card, then press the menu key and choose Format Card. Once finished, all the BlackBerry folders will be there, and you can drag and drop your files from your computer to your card.

0 Likes