Blackberry Browser quit working
slw

***Update*** I removed the battery and fixed the problem.  Just thought it was strange that both a BB & Non-BB had no browser functions and one came back by itselfThanks anyway!

Yesterday afternoon, both the browser in my BB (curve) and my Voyager (non-BB) quit working.  The Voyager came back by itself, however, the BB is still out.  Tells me "network not found."  I turned it off and then on again, but it still isn't working.

I've had absolutely no problems whatsoever with my BB since I got it - this is a first.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

slw

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Browser quit working
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Look at your home screen.  Do you see 1xev in small letters or in caps 1XEV?  If it is in small caps, you are not able to send or receive data.  If you did a battery pull, then you can try to manually shut off the network connection from the Manage Networks folder.  Shut down your connection to the network and then restart the connection.  Give it a second or two and you might reconnect.  If that does not work, you might try to resend your service book.  Go to your folder that has the icon Email Settings.  Open that and press the Menu key.  Press Service Book and select to Resend Service Book.  Try those options and you should get things back in working order.  Let me know how it goes.

Doc

0 Likes