Blackberry Classic light bleed between top of tool belt and screen?
DigitalCreation
Enthusiast - Level 3

I noticed a gap between the top of the tool belt and screen which lets light bleed through in spots when the keyboard back light is on. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if I should get an exchange since I'm still within my 14 day return period. Everything else on the device looks and works perfectly, so I'm not sure if it's worth the risk of getting another device that might end up having more of an issue than this current one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blackberry Classic light bleed between top of tool belt and screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DigitalCreation, having a properly working device is paramount. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If something is looking awry on your device, I’d definitely return it to the original place of purchase and compare it with another device of the same make/model to see if that is the normal behavior. It’s always best to take the necessary precautions to ensure your device’s longevity.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Classic light bleed between top of tool belt and screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DigitalCreation, having a properly working device is paramount. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If something is looking awry on your device, I’d definitely return it to the original place of purchase and compare it with another device of the same make/model to see if that is the normal behavior. It’s always best to take the necessary precautions to ensure your device’s longevity.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes