Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackberry Curve 9330 Gray
bplowman

I have had my Blackberry Curve for almost a year and the problems have just been building up. I called CS and they told me how to fix it however, my problems are still occurring. I can not answer all incoming calls, I only receive text messages every 2 hours, my trackpad freezes, and my phone randomly turns off by itself after being fully charged. I am willing to sign a new 2 year contract to just get a new phone that isn't a Blackberry. I just want to know what I can do to either fix the problems with my phone or if I can extend my contract or get a new contract to get a new phone. I don't want to end my contract by paying an ETF and signing with a different company but if my problem is not resolved than I will. I have been emailing and call CS for months. Thank you for your time and help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve 9330 Gray
bluejasmine

I too a having alot of problems with my Curve 9330 as well as my daughter.. I have called in countless times and Tech seems stumped..  Im at my wits end

0 Likes