Blackberry Curve is not sending or receiving attachments
ProE

I can send and receive text messages as long as there is no attachments. I get a red "x" on my log, this all started yesterday. I also can not send or receive email with attachments. I am sync'd to my work email and I am no longer getting them on my phone, but they arrive in my inbox at work. Is there a issue with this function that I am unaware of?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve is not sending or receiving attachments
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your data connection enabled?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

Keep in mind Blackberry has a limit on the size of file attachments that can be sent.  I believe it is about 3mb.  If the file is larger than that, you can not send or receive it on messaging or email.  The only choice is to shrink the file into a zip file that is compressed and send it.

Doc

0 Likes
jmock

Mine just stopped sending texts altogether and I would get that same red X. Went into the store and they acted like they had never heard of such a thing and then sold me another phone which is touch screen and I hate it. Now I am SOL. I can't get my work email on my phone anymore and is almost going to be worth the $350 just to tell Verizon goodbye!!

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

If you are on a BES plan, please check with your IT department for troubleshooting as well.

0 Likes