Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackberry Desktop Media Sinc
jgreen

When I try to do a blackberry media sinc I end up with a message that says that I need to run desktop manager with administrative privilages.  Anyone have any advise on how to do this. i.e. How do I run Desktop Manager with Administrative priveleges?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Desktop Media Sinc
JCM

Hello,

Do you know if your computer is running in administrator account becuase that very could be the problem.

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

Media Sync sucks, Like Itunes, Better off just doing a drag and drop for your media. (Video, Music)

0 Likes
LCromwell

MacDaddy wrote:

Media Sync sucks, Like Itunes, Better off just doing a drag and drop for your media. (Video, Music)

Get i2b for running I-Tunes music from Storm to media card.

[edit]

If this link gets removed do an INTERNET search with i2b.

I know I got mine from BB App world. It seems to be gone now. It is available but they want so many $ per month. Do an INTERNET search for Free i2b.

I did a search and found a cached version. Here is the link, but they seem to remove links even to BB World.

[edit]

: {no third party software/apps links please}

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

unless your making playlists it's not worth the hassel. I use Desktop Manager for Mac, works ok, But much easier to open two Finder windows and Drag and Drop the media I want onto my Storm. If I get tired of it, I just delete and add more.

0 Likes