Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Blackberry Pearle, The Worst Service Ever
BobbyBaggio

My Blackberry Pearle gets miserable service. The first Pearle I had would only get 1 bar of service at all times in the house that I live in, 1 bar of service in current partner's house, and 1 bar of service in the home I am currently renting. I decided to buy a new phone, and luckily Verizon told me I could buy another Pearle for the cheap price of 60 dollars. Lucky me!

Now I'm stuck here again with the same problem. A Blackberry Pearle that drops nearly 10-20 calls a day, and is constantly causing me frustration. 

If anyone can help me fix this problem, I would love to hear any suggestions. This phone is hurting relationships with friends and family, and I'm about to break my contract with Verizon(who I have been with for countless years) and return my replacement phone, because it is insane to pay for a phone that never works.

Signed,

A loyal, but

frustrated

customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Pearle, The Worst Service Ever
Michele-VzW
Novice
If you are within your first 30 days you can get something that might work better for you. How long did youhave the first pearle for?
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Pearle, The Worst Service Ever
LCromwell

Have you done the *228 option 1 and then dial again *228 and select option 2 and see if that fixes it.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Pearl, The Worst Service Ever
MacDaddy
Novice

Sounds like you are in the same boat as me, It's a signal problem not your phone if it's the same as it was with your old one. I have had the Pearl and the Storm now same thing maybe 1 bar. Solution is a signal extender from Verizon through your home router . (using your internet connection) 5 bars all over my Home and even in the Garage. AT&T and Sprint Signal is just as bad, it's where I live.

0 Likes
LCromwell

MacDaddy wrote:

Sounds like you are in the same boat as me, It's a signal problem not your phone if it's the same as it was with your old one. I have had the Pearl and the Storm now same thing maybe 1 bar. Solution is a signal extender from Verizon through your home router . (using your internet connection) 5 bars all over my Home and even in the Garage. AT&T and Sprint Signal is just as bad, it's where I live.

Did VZW provide the extender free of charge?

0 Likes
MacDaddy
Novice

LCromwell wrote:

MacDaddy wrote:

Did VZW provide the extender free of charge?

Your Kidding Right?

0 Likes