Blackberry Phone Plan...NEED HELP PLEASE!!
Dombo
Ok, so I plan to update my current phone to a Blackberry Tour. I currently have the Nationwide Basic 900 minute plan. However, I dont necessarily need the 900 minutes anymore because my summer job in which i used my phone a lot is over. So here's the features that I want for my blackberry... -450 minutes -500 texts -Blackberry messenger -Internet/E-mail What plan should i go with? Do I take the Blackberry E-mail plan to cover all of these features?? Or can I cover these features with a basic calling plan and then just add internet for $29.99 a month? I've been trying to update my phone on this site for 2 hours now and I need your help. thank you!!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Phone Plan...NEED HELP PLEASE!!
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You're makin' it too easy...

You want the Nationwide 450 Minute Basic plan for $39.99, the $10 Unlimited VZW-VZW messages and 500 messages out of network and the $29.99 Blackberry Email and Web plan. $79.98 before taxes.

The $39.99 plan is 450 peak minute to non-verizon, unlimited vzw-vzw and unlimited night and weekends. The $10 text package covers all your text/picture/video/IM messaging. The $29.99 data plan covers all your web browsing, downloads and emails.

The Blackberry Tour is an excellent phone. Good choice. Post back if you need more help.

0 Likes