Blackberry Priv for Verizon Wireless
jcnyc2hou

When will Verizon make the Blackberry Priv available? AT&T released it on November 6, 2015 and T-Mobile released it on January 26, 2016. If the phone does not become available on Verizon soon, not many will be interested as the phone will already be considered old. The phone has already been in circulation in the US for over three months. When will Verizon be offering the Priv???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Priv for Verizon Wireless
mama23dogs
Legend

A CDMA model was not available until now.  Release date in March or April is rumored.

THis was BB choice not to make a CDMA version on its debut.  Don't know if they changed their mind because sales are good, or Verizon begged hard enough.

0 Likes
BlkGoku

I too am tired of waiting for the Priv to come to Verizon. Waiting for something I really want isn't really the problem... It's the lack of anyone from Verizon or BB being able to give a definite release date. And no, "around March" is not a real answer, it's a brush-off. Everyone knows how easy it is to jump phone carriers - especially with companies will to buy out contracts now. It seems Verizon is ok with sending their customers to other carriers.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes they are because if they wait most of them come back. So far even with the uncarrier movement most of those acquired by T-Mobile is from Sprint. AT&T and Verizon loses some but most of them end up going back to their respective carriers after their payment plans are over.

0 Likes
VWCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've heard from multiple sources now that the Priv will be available to order online on 03/03. It will be available in stores on 03/11.

0 Likes