Blackberry Server Not Working --
pinkdiamondz101

I haven't been able (along with other Blackberry users I know) to use BBM - to send or recieve messages. Or access the interenet for the past few days on my Blackberry Tour. I've tried taking the battery out, restarting the phone. I ran a diagnostic and everything is okay except the "Blackberry Server Connection" keeps saying failed. Anyone else having this problem? Or know how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Server Not Working --
Natashia86
Contributor - Level 1

We apologize for the inconvenience, some BlackBerry customers Nationwide are experiencing issues with data connections. Technicians are aware of the issue and are working diligently to get it resolved. We appreciate your  patience in the matter.

0 Likes
gruevlock24

me too on my blackberry 9650...its killing me!!

0 Likes
gruevlock24

it still works for me when i use wifi though, if that helps

0 Likes
JB4trucks
Its been going on since the 13th!
0 Likes
beandip03

my bbm and internet service on my 9650 bb hasn't been working for almost two weeks. it's extremely frustrating and impossible to get work done....very disappointing when i'm spending $120 a month for something that doesn't work.  Blackberry should consider crediting service fees during the month of January to all customers impacted by their server issues.

0 Likes
gruevlock24

does it still have reception and everything ? and does it work on wifi? cus mine works with wifi and when i turn off internet then turn it back on it works for a bit....then dies again....very very annoying 

0 Likes
username78

Does anyone has updated information from Verizone whether the Nationwide issue been resolved?  As of today, I am unable to send, receive, forward or reply to emails on my blackberry.

0 Likes
bfred58

My service on my BlackBerry Bold 9650 is not working either. Late last night/this morning is when it first statrted. Any ideas?

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

My email and browser are working fine, but BBM hasn't worked in at least two or three weeks. I thought it was because my BB is dying a slow death.

0 Likes