Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Blackberry Smart Phone
sharig

Suggestion to Verizon -

WHEN A CUSTOMER HAS BEEN ON THE MOBILE PLAN SINCE 1994......AND HAS HAD ZERO PROBLEMS FOR THAT ENTIRE TIME..... AND THEN FINDS THEY

PURCHASED A 'PLAN' WITH TWO BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONES...AND HATE THE

PHONES... SOMEONE MIGHT OFFER TO TRADE IN FOR A PHONE THEY LIKE...

BUT INSTEAD, I WAS TOLD I COULD BUY ANOTHER PHONE, KEEP THE ONE I HAVE, OR CHANGE PLANS FOR ANOTHER VENDOR BY PAYING $310 FOR EARLY

RELEASE.....

I HAVE USED LESS THAN 1 HOUR OF TIME ON THE PHONE SINCE DECEMBER..

I HATE IT, CANNOT USE IT... AND VERIZON'S ONLY RESOLVE WAS TO ALLOW ME TO PURCHASE ANOTHER PHONE.. FORGET MY $270 BILL EACH MONTH, OR THE THREE PHONES I HAVE PURCHASED..... BUT FOR $310 i CAN DO TO ANOTHER CARRIER AND PAY HALF....... AND SELL THIS PHONE I HATE AT THE PAWN SHOP.

I FEEL BETTER ALL  READY.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Smart Phone
MacDaddy
Novice

Should have taken them back within the 30 days if you didn't like them, you would then be HAPPY with another phone instead of complaining. Don't blame Verizon. They have a policy and we all know it.

0 Likes