Blackberry Storm 2/ Saving a text message
VTHokie4

I have various text messages i would like to save...is it possible with the Blackberry Storm 2?  Closest I can seem to come is to mark it unread...but i would prefer to be able to either save it to the memory card and transfer it to the computer, or be able to save and email it to myself.  Am I just missing how to do it?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm 2/ Saving a text message
Spiral
Master - Level 1

VTHokie4 wrote:

I have various text messages i would like to save...is it possible with the Blackberry Storm 2?  Closest I can seem to come is to mark it unread...but i would prefer to be able to either save it to the memory card and transfer it to the computer, or be able to save and email it to myself.  Am I just missing how to do it?

Thanks!

Select the text message and forward it to the email address of your choice.  From there you can save or even print the email. 

One other suggestion, please use Blackberry Desktop Manager to backup your Storm 2 on a regular basis (I do mine weekly) as all email and text messages are backed up at this time.

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm 2/ Saving a text message
VTHokie4

Spiral wrote:

VTHokie4 wrote:

Thanks!

Select the text message and forward it to the email address of your choice.  From there you can save or even print the email. 

One other suggestion, please use Blackberry Desktop Manager to backup your Storm 2 on a regular basis (I do mine weekly) as all email and text messages are backed up at this time.

Spiral--

I appreciate the response.  That seems to be the ticket for an mms text message...I don't get the same options (save, forward, etc.) for a standard sms text message.  Good advice on backing up on a regular basis--that's probably going to be my only option for sms texts.

0 Likes