Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Blackberry Storm 2
kendyerin

when do you think verizon well tell us the release date?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm 2
rookietrader
i guess no verizon mod can tell us...i know they know...
0 Likes
woyala

Pretty sure after current BOGO offer expires and they push as many Storm 1 as they can.  The current rebate form which expires on 11/7 does not list Storm 2.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Novice

A VZ mod would not know anyway. Ive heard alot of nov 4/5 area.

0 Likes
Kris17063

i talked to a sales rep at a store yesterday. he says its suppose to come out in 6 weeks or less. He also said he had the chance to play with a dummy phone in the back and it's way better then the first one. also found more then one site claming for it to be released oct.14

0 Likes
hci3008

Just got off the phone with my friendly but not so helpful Verizon rep...... But he did say it was coming out on the 20th of oct. Hope its nothing like last year when the first storm came out and I hope the phone is better I have been thru 5 storms and my wife went thru 4 before they agreed to give her a tour which is just as much junk as the storm good luck with yours if you get one.

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Novice

Best Buy stores have started receiving accessories for them. Release looks close.

0 Likes
honors21
0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Novice

Someone from VZ internal is in trouble. Ouch.

0 Likes