Blackberry Storm Software Upgrade Issues
RexRana

Hoping that someone else has had these problems since the installation of the upgraded OS...

1) I can not consistently "click" on a hyperlink to activate an application download in either e-mail or SMS.

2) My Google search icon has disappeared with he "push" install of bing, which only seems to work in portrait rather than landscape mode. I have been unsuccessful in re-installing it!

3) Even when I send myself an e-mailed link from Blackberry Apps to install a program, clicking on that link only puts me back at the Blackberry App web site and does not initiate a download.

4. If these issues cannot be resolved, how can I re-install the previous OS prior to the upgrade?

Would appreciate any comments or suggestions!

Thank you.:smileysad:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Storm Software Upgrade Issues
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

Sorry to hear your having issues, im not to sure about the email not linking but first you can try

and delete blackberry app see if theres the conflict.

About bing not having landscape yeah it does not only potriat 

TRY THIS

=DELETE BLACKBERRY APP

=SEND SERVICE BOOKS

=IF EMAIL STILL NO LINK THEN~

=DELETE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ADD AGIAN IF YOU CANT RECOVERY EMAIL-JUST DELETE BB APPS AND BACKUP EMAIL ON DESKTOP MANAGER THEN DELETE-ADD

0 Likes
RexRana

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give this a try.

0 Likes
JCM
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hello, cool I hope this works if perhaps it does not your last resort is security wipe. Thank You Have A Great Day.
0 Likes
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes